Baked Brie recipe and photo courtesy Sweet Grass Dairy
1 whole Green Hill Brie, chilled
1 granny smith, or other similarly tart apples
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons of your favorite bourbon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Wash and core the apple. Cut ¼” thick slices and then cut in half.
- Remove Green Hill from the refrigerator and remove plastic wrap.
- Place Green Hill in a non-stick skillet or other shallow sided baking dish.
- Sprinkle bourbon around the sides of the pan or dish so that it settles around the bottom.
- Mound the green apple pieces over the top of the green hill and let them spill over the sides around the entire cheese.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of the apple pieces.
- Place into a preheated oven and bake for around 12-15 minutes or until warmed all the way through.
- Serve family style with crusty bread.